Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 11 September 2012

How to save money while shopping at Zovi

These days my workload in office has increased so much that I hardly wish to go out on weekends. All I feel like doing is sitting at home and relax for the two days. My friend on Sunday invited me to her birthday party that was scheduled for a nearby day. I was very excited for the party but at the same time tensed because I had to buy a new dress in no time. My friend then suggested me to buy a dress from an online shopping website Zovi.com. I signed up on the website and began browsing for dresses. A lot of them were discounted pieces.


Zovi offers a wide range of tops, dresses, pants, bags, accessories and foot-wears. I bought a dress, a pair of footwear to go with it and accessories all on discounted rates. I also availed coupons offered by Saverr.com. The coupon offered me a discount of Rs. 200 on purchases of Rs. 1000. I availed a coupon from Saverr.com that offered me Rs. 135 cash-back on another independent purchase of Rs. 1000. Saverr.com also offers deals on mobile and electronic items. The discount and Zovi coupons offered really made prices affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text