Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 13 September 2012

Where to Buy House Hold Products and Save Money?

Last month my house got burnt down due to electric shot circuit. Somehow I managed to escape but everything inside was destroyed due to fire. All the objects required an urgent replacement. I had to buy everything from furniture to utensils. I was totally messed up and couldn’t decide where to start from. Then I came across this online shopping website called Pepperfry.

Pepperfry offers furniture, home décor, appliances, health and beauty products, jewelry, clothing and accessories from various brands in the market. Shopping through the website is very convenient as they have categorized products very efficiently. All the products are sorted out in proper sections. It is very easy to find a product of your choice as everything is placed right in front of our eyes.

Even the user is free to choose any mode of payment he wishes like COD, through debit or credit card. I also got discounts and every product cost was less than the market price. I availed pepperfry coupons from saverr.com that offered me further discounts. Saverr.com also offered cashback deals where I availed a coupon which offered me a cashback of Rs. 135 on purchasing products worth Rs. 1000. Pepperfry delivered my order within 5 days. Their return policy is valid for 30 days. They refund the total amount once they are satisfied with the quality of the returned products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text